Helping Families at Christmas in Delta 2020
Deltassist in partnership with volunteers the service clubs of Delta and the community support hundreds of families and individuals each year at Christmas. This is an amazing testimony to the spirit and culture of Delta.
For decades hundreds of Christmas food hampers and thousands of toys have been distributed to low income families and seniors in Delta. It is only because of the overwhelming support of personal and corporate contributions this happens.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, Deltassist wants to ensure the well-being of our community, clients, volunteers and staff as well as the continuation of the Christmas program. As a result, we have made the following changes to this years’ Christmas program:
- Deltassist will ONLY be accepting monetary donations (including gift cards)
- Deltassist will NOT be accepting donations of toys or food at this time
How to give:
- It’s easy to give on-line, see the form at the bottom of this page.
- You can also donate by phone or mailed cheque.
- Donate Gift cards (When donating gift cards an original receipt is require for us to provide a tax receipt.)
Your generous donation can make the difference. Help low income families and seniors celebrate the holidays with food on the table, providing hope and happiness during the Christmas Season. If you are interested in supporting the program please contact the Kirsti Kober, Community Services Coordinator of Deltassist, email@example.com.